Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Sum of formula field Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 7:37am
Hi All,
I need your help. I have a formula field (@ep), and i need to calculate a sum of this field: sum(@ep). When i use 'Insert', I do NOT see formula fields. Field @ep is numeric, not string. ..
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 4:36am
if you are using certain functions (next(), previous(), count(), sum(), etc.) in the design of the "ep" formula, then the ep cannot be summarized and it will be omitted from the any list that gives your sumamry options.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum