Hi,
I am new to using Crystal (well have used it to produce basic preport for a little while but trying to do something a little more fancy).
I am trying to use a formula field to pull out data from a linked table. Currently the report uses a main table which has a unigue record for a ticket. I have linked a second table that pulls the unique identifier from the main table and pulls out the notes (there will be many) that are linked by this unique identifier.
The formula will search the JournalType field for the type 'solution'. Using instr. This works in most cases, however in some cases there will be more than one 'solution' entry. When this is the case I would like to pick out the one with the latest datastamp (most recent).
I can't get my head around how to do this and would appreciate any help you are able to provide.
Thanks