Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Need help with DayofWeek function...Please Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Topic: Need help with DayofWeek function...Please
     Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 9:02am
Hello everyone,
 
I'm working on a formula, and I want something like this.
 
if DayOfWeek (2,3,4,5,6) then
{Daily_Phone_Report;1.SummaryDateTime}>=7 and {Daily_Phone_Report;1.SummaryDateTime}<20
else {Daily_Phone_Report;1.SummaryDateTime}>=8 and {Daily_Phone_Report;1.SummaryDateTime}<13
 
I knew this wasn't going to work, but I had to try.  Does anyone have any ideas?
 
Thank you in advance.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 9:32am
You can't change your data like this.
What are you trying to achieve?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum