Topic: Running Total on Report Footer Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 8:18am
Good Day,
I have been trying to figure out how to display only the running total from a specific group footer on the report footer. The reason I need to do this is because in the section expert I am suppressing groupnumbers greater than groupfooter where the running total field that I need is located.
Any ideas on how to "freeze" that specific groupfooter running total field and display on the report footer? Thanks for your help.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 8:28am
if the group is an identified static field value you can create another RT that uses a conditional formula to do the calulation and then display that in the RF.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum