Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: language date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
luarit
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote luarit Replybullet Topic: language date
     Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 5:19am
Hello,
 
I need some help about languages and date.
 
If I have a french server where I have installed my database and crystal report 2008. The problem is if I want to obtain the date in my report I have the month in french, I want to obtain month in spanish, german or antoher language.
 
Do you know what do I need to change?
 
Regional settings in windows are in english.
 
Regards.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum