|
I'm new to crystal reports and have recently moved from crystal 9 to crystal XI. I am developing metrics around containers that are shipped out of our company daily. They vary in sizes per the container profile id. This information is stored as a text string in a "LineItem" table that is linked to the shipping table. The table field I'm pulling from is {lineitem.adddescrip} and the line items look like this:
The profile id is followed by the quantity of containers shipped x container size.
X28342 1x30 2x15 2x55
H50108 1x5 1x30 1x10
H50108 1x10 1x20
X99293 10x5 5x55
I need to be able to show the quantity of containers per size like this for each shipment:
7x55
2x30
1x20
2x15
2x10
11x5
I've come up with the following formula but only feel like I've scratched the surface or possibly am going in the wrong direction.
right({LineItem.adddescrip}, len({LineItem.adddescrip}) - InStr (1, {LineItem.adddescrip}, " "));
Any help is greatly appreciated
|