Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress results from report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Paula J
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Quote Paula J Replybullet Topic: Suppress results from report
     Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 2:01am
I have a report that I results but includes information I do not want...example below
 
GRN#   GRN Name   Acct#   Pt Name     GRN SS#
201      Bob Smith    123     Bob Smith   11122333
300      Bob Smith    133     Joe Smith    11122333
411      Bob Smith    423     Joe Smith    11122333
411      Bob Smith    566     Bob Smith   11122333
900      Mary Jones  723     Mary Jones  44455666
900      Mary Jones  733     Bill Jones     44455666
 
In this example...I do not want to see the last two lines.  I only want to see the first 4 lines.
I want to run as a scheduled report.
I have grouped by GRN SS# in ascending order, then by GRN# in ascending order.  Below is how I want things to look.  How do I set the report up so it will only result if the GRN# differs based on the SS# matching?
 
GRN#   GRN Name   Acct#   Pt Name     GRN SS#
201      Bob Smith    123     Bob Smith   11122333
300      Bob Smith    133     Joe Smith    11122333
411      Bob Smith    423     Joe Smith    11122333
411      Bob Smith    566     Bob Smith   11122333
Paula J
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum