Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Showing data from two unrelated tables Posted: 09 Oct 2007 at 12:36am
Hi, I want to create a report which will have two details sections ('Details a' and 'Details b') in a single report.
I am having two unrelated tables with multiple rows.
The out put should look like this:
DETAIL - a A - 300 B - 200 C - 400
DETAIL - b X- 900 Y- 400 Z- 230
I want the all the records of "DETAIL a" to appear first and then all the records of "DETAIL b" to print . How can I do this without using sub reports.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum