Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Numara Track-It 8.5 Custom Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mbrandle
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote mbrandle Replybullet Topic: Numara Track-It 8.5 Custom Report
     Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:30pm
We use Numara Track-It 8.5 for our Help Desk ticket tracking.  Track-It has Crystal Reports built into it.
 
I have a new report that I want to add to the list of included reports.  I've followed the instructions given by Track-It, only I get an error when I try to run the new report. 
 
Running the report from Crystal is fine, just not from within Track-It.
 
Any help is appreciated.
IP IP Logged
CircleD
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 11:43pm
You will more than likely have to contact Track-it technical support since the problem is with their program,not Crystal.
IP IP Logged
mbrandle
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote mbrandle Replybullet Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:34am
Thanks. We opted out of our Service Contract because of $$, so contacting them isn't an option.
 
I've tried a Track-It forum, but it doesn't seem to have a moderator - no reply since last week!!
 
Can you recommend any forums?
 
One more question - I've added reports in the past and they work just fine.  It's just lately that I've been tasked for additional reports, and can't seem to add them to Track-It.  Does it seem plausible that the app has broken in the time since I last added a custom report?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum