Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Highlighting data changes after report refresh Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 10:57am
Hi all
I am a rookie crystal report user but cannot find the answer to this so not sure if its possible
I want to refresh a large report regularly which contains lots of data. Is there a way I can change the colour or highlight any data that have changed each time the report is refreshed?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 12:09pm
not that I can think of.
CR doesn't know what the data 'used to be' just 'what it is now'. If you had some tracking on the data that CR could use to compare against, then it could, but by just looking at the data...no.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum