Joined: 11 Oct 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Combining formulas Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:49pm
Hi I have the below formula (1) which I need to add to so it also will suppress if formula (2) is correct but whenever I try it does not work can anybody help?
Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 11:17am
If the purpose of "Formula " is to conditionally suppress some section, (for example Group Footer #4), in the report based on the value of a global variable (blnSuppress) that is set in some other section (like detail c) then I would just
use the Conditional Suppress of GroupFooter#4 to say - - in crystal syntax - -
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum