Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Total field in Cross tab report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vaibhavcc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote vaibhavcc Replybullet Topic: Total field in Cross tab report
     Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 5:03am
Hi,

I have following types of requirement
       
                         Attempt1    Attempt2      Attempt3                    Total      
Smith                  40               50                20                          150
John                    25               60                30                          110
Steve                   20              40                 20                          80


I have used xml datasource for crystal report. Below are my database field
Attempt, AllTotal

Smith,John,and Steve are static rows in cross tab where as Attempt1,Attempt2,Attemp3,....Attemptn are dynamic columns,

I have problem while displaying Total. I want to use different field as "AllTotal" rather than sum of all Attempt.

But I am unable to do it. I haven't found any solution to use differnet field for total. Total field is not sum of all attempts,it is altogether different field.

Example:

Like For Smith, it display Total as  (40 + 50 + 20) = 110, but I want to show it as 150 ( value from AllTotal field)

Please suggest me way to resolve it.

Many Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum