Topic: Suppress Main report when sub-report return null d Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 11:24am
Hi everyone, I did try to look up the solution on Internet but I haven't found one for that yet. I used Crystal Reports XI to create a report with sub-report. I have two groups in my main report. In order to suppress the main report and sub-report section when sub-report returns null date, I have shared variable and the following logic in main report group headers and detail.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 5:39am
what you would need to do is to run the subreport (or all the logic) BEFORE you display the main report line...so you would be running every subreport at least once and possible twice.
What you are seeing is the main report is already printed and then you have told it to suppress the main report...so it does on the next line.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum