Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Help with a Report Posted: 06 Oct 2007 at 10:32am
I am working in Crystal XI. I am working with a field that has 2 different acronyms in it for example : OC, and TFC. I am trying to have the report count all of the OC's and all of the TFC's Seperately but I can't get it to work with the basic summary settings. Does anybody know a formula I can write to count both of these individually ? Our DBA will not create a field for each of these so now I'm stuck. Please Help....Thanx, Dawg
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 06 Oct 2007 at 1:40pm
There are few ways to do this. However for ease you might try creating two Running Totals. One for each of the values you want counted. I would select the field holding the two values and then under evaluate use the formula then put 'OC' and save it as rtOC then do the same for 'TFC' and call it rtTFC. Then place these fields where you want them on the report. In theory this should do what you want.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum