Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cystal Reports Double Lines Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
minbor
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote minbor Replybullet Topic: Cystal Reports Double Lines
     Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:24pm
Hello,
I have created a report in Crystal Reports 2008 and have a problem with the grid lines inside a line chart. In Crystal Reports everything seems fine in design and preview modes, but when I upload the report to the web server, the grid lines seem to double.
A sample report with this problem and a picture of zoomed in lines can be found here:
http://www.oddconsult.com/testreport/Default.aspx

Any ideas why this might be happening?
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

minbor

P.S. I have also posted this question on Daniweb and if I get a solution there before this forum, I will share the answer here.

Edited by minbor - 29 Sep 2011 at 9:57pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum