Topic: Text before formula Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:34pm
Hello, can someone please help me with a simple task?
I have a comments text line on my Crystal Report Tax Invoice which is made up froma formula. I simply want to include before the formula the word "Comments:" then have the comment print.
When I type this in front of my section "Details D" it repeats all the way down the page but I only want it to print once. Can anyone please help me?
Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:52pm
Until and unless the field in the details section, that will repeat, you have either one option, right click on the field and select supress if duplicate option that might solve your problem
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum