|
I've recently encountered a problem where new users on the system are unable to schedule reports in InfoView. This isn't a permission that I have had to specifically allocate in the past and am unsure of how to. (The user does not get the option to schedule when viewing reports in InfoView).
The usual setup I have to do for a new user is minimal; I usually just add them to the Crystal group I've got setup in AD which should allow them to login and in the past has allowed them to schedule reports. At first I thought this may have been to do with the number of licences, so I cleared out many old users and took the number in the group below 200. After this users that had had the problem were now able to schedule.
This has now started happening to new users again, and the number of members in the Crystal group in AD is significantly lower.
|