Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports losing files, file to large? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SickNick
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote SickNick Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports losing files, file to large?
     Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 10:20am
I am having a really weird problem on my crystal report. For one thing the file size of the report is enormous. I am using a lot of images of PDFs (not scanned) that I am suspecting crystal is not very efficient with. I create an Apartment Lease Renewal Packet which consists of about 20 pages and a lot of images (PDFs). I print a few successfully but once I save and close the file and reopen it, some but not all images are missing... I have put them back in multiple times, and they are still missing everytime I save, close and reopen. The only time I got proper print outs is before I closed it after making the report. Has anyone had this problem? BTW my report file size is 454MB! All of the content (my PDFs and images) is only 11.7MB outside of crystal that I used. What is going on?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum