Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to hide Page Header and Sub Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pedraoljr
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote pedraoljr Replybullet Topic: How to hide Page Header and Sub Report
     Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 6:58am
Hello!

I have 2 questions:

1. In my report, there's the following fields: RH, PH, Details, PF, RFa and RFb.

There's a subreport in RFb, and when this subreport is called, I need that the content of the PH hide. What's the formula to make it?

2. If the subreport in RFb have none register, how I hide the RFb?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 12:28pm
1) probably isn't going to happen, unless the PH you want to suppress comes AFTER the subreport....the PH is already 'printed' by the time the RFa/b is evaluated.
 
2) if the subreport returns no rows and there is nothing else in RFb, you can check the entry in Section Expert to suppress if blank.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
pedraoljr
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote pedraoljr Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 5:51am
Thanks by the answer, lockwelle.

1. The PH comes before, so, I think there's no way out.

2. I checked the option "Supress Blank Section", but this action don't solve the problem. Still showing even with no registers.

ps: I use the version 10 of the CR. And sorry by my bad english XD
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum