Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Creating a Matrix
Author
Message
RenVilo
Newbie
Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Creating a Matrix
Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 1:27am
Hi guys,
I'm busy doing a report and I have a few matrix'es that I have to put on the report.
I need to do this:
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x33/JanAltendorff/P-I_Matrix_Fig1.gif
Is there a way to create this kind of layout without using the Box and Line tool and just easily format each box?
Or do I have to create a box with several lines and several Text objects and format their background?
I'm no expert so looking for a better/faster way of doing this
Thanks
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.