Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports Formula Syntax Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CoachGBT
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Quote CoachGBT Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports Formula Syntax
     Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 4:39am
I created the following formula:
 
IF {PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.ANNO_SUBCATEGORY} = '11-01P'
AND {PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.PROJECT} = '1C-130(A)U-2-13 DYNAMIC' THEN 'ZERO DEFECTS' ELSE
'FAIL'
 
This formula provides line chart data (Monthly Count) for ZERO DEFECTS and FAIL action items.
 
From the above data I need to divide FAIL (Monthly Count) by the total of ZERO DEFECTS and FAIL (Monthly Count) to get the FAIL percentage of the total (Monthly Count).
 
I hope I explained what I'm attempting to do clearly.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 8:17am

assuming you do no have duplicates and you are gouped on a date field set to monthly...

you can create a formukla to count your fails ...
//Fails
IF {PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.ANNO_SUBCATEGORY} = '11-01P'
AND {PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.PROJECT} = '1C-130(A)U-2-13 DYNAMIC' THEN 0 ELSE 1
you can use this formula summed to get your percentage
sum({@fails}, {PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.datefield},"monthy") % count({PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.datefield}, {PTLTODO_ANNOT_ROUTE.datefield},"monthy")


Edited by DBlank - 21 Sep 2011 at 8:18am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum