Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: design wizards in crystal reports 9 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
shankar.nstl
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote shankar.nstl Replybullet Topic: design wizards in crystal reports 9
     Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 2:43am
I am new to the crystal reports. I am using crystal reports 9. In which I found standard wizard, Cross-tab, Mail Lab, OLAP. All these are supporting for columner reports. But I need reports in Form Type like:

Name:        XXXX
Faterh Name: xxxx
Date of Birth xxxxx
Place        xxxxx

Which wizard will suit to design above type of report. kindly provide your valuable suggestions for me.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 3:19am
I doubt any of them...you need to pivot your data and make it into columns...well I guess you could count rows and determine what row you are on based on the count...but if someone is missing an entry, I am not sure how CR will handle it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum