Good day, i'm new in the forum.
I am running reports of a DB for an Access Control System, my client needs the first and last record of the day AND if the worker leaves at next day, that will be their las record of the day before.
I've really done everything, for the first need, i've printed the fields in the group header and footer the fields of every transaction in the system and leave the details supressed, by sorting and grouping I have acomplished the first and last record of every day.
However, i do not have any idea how to make the programming or formulas by taking the first record of one group (datetime) and make it the last record of the previous group. (previuos day).
Also I really need help with the functions previous(fld) and next(fld) because the evaluation time commands doesn't work to use this to compare between records.
Also when i'm exporting the report to a cvs format, the first record of the day is replaced by a repeated last record.
Do you have any ideas?