Crystal XI
Does anyone know how to calculating FTE’s (Full Time Equivalent of a person working full time).
My problem is the Manager wants it broken down by Hours worked for a twenty-four hour period.
So I need to find the FTE for each of the twenty-four hours, by positions and departments.
So from 12:00am to 11:59 pm Find the FTE’s "hours" per "hour".
I have the position and department but also have the following fields in the database which only represents one employee's time for the day.
There could be more then one employee per position and they may not work a full eight hours.
I would end up with something like this.
HR1 HR2 HR3 HR4 etc…
1.0 1.9 2.0 .05 etc…
Here are the fields I have to work with.
Field All are Number Fields
Name Type Length Dec that appears as follows
Rounded Time In {CKTIMEFL.TLRTIM} P 14 0 20110911093000
Rounded Time Out {CKTIMEFL.TLRTOM} P 14 0 20110911173000
Rounded Elapsed Time {CKTIMEFL.TLRETM} P 5 2 8.00
Any ideas the best way to calculate "hours" within "hours"?
Thanks
Dizzy Lizzie
