Hi,
I have been building a report for a while now. I ran into an issue this morning I was hoping someone could help with. I have an Oracle Database I only have read access, and I am unable to create views.
My problem is I have to pull Data within a specific year however the Database is setup so that the year data does not match.
One of my fields is {STOREDGRADES.TERMID} this has data that looks like 1900 2000 2001 2002 etc.
The other field that I need to filter Data based on year is {STANDARDSGRADES.YEARID} this contains data such as 20, 21,22 etc
The data lines up like this:
2000 = 20
2001 = 21
2002 = 22
My hopes is someone can help me find a way to select the {STANDARDSGRADES.YEARID} based on {STOREDGRADES.TERMID}
I have a subreport that pulls data based on the following
{STOREDGRADES.TERMID} = {?Pm-?Year TermID} and
{STUDENTS.ID} = {?Pm-STUDENTS.ID} and
{STOREDGRADES.COURSE_NUMBER} like "*LA*" and
{STOREDGRADES.STORECODE} = {?Pm-?Storecode}