Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress field if another is Suppressed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RenVilo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote RenVilo Replybullet Topic: Suppress field if another is Suppressed
     Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 9:23pm
Hi guys,

if you have say Field1, Field2, Field3 and Field 3 has no data then I can suppress field2 (Field2 has data)

This works 100%. It suppresses that field. But now I want to suppress field1 and I want the formula to say if Field2 is suppressed then suppress field1.

Is there a way to do this?

I can't use isnull(Field2) on Field1 suppress properties because field2 is not null. It's only suppressed.

Thanks
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 4:01am
just suppress it on the same condition you suppress field 2 on
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum