Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Display Options Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CKrzacz
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote CKrzacz Replybullet Topic: Display Options
     Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 2:46am
I have a working AR Aged Summary report that is absolutely perfect for what we need. However, our creative juices were flowing and we are wondering if there is a way we can set parameters so that when we go to open the report we can select if we only want to see invoices that are <30 Days, 31-60, 61-90 and/or 90+ days past invoice date.

Is this possible without making each option it's own group? Or is there a way to do this with parameters?

Thanks in advance!!!

Chris
IP IP Logged
CKrzacz
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote CKrzacz Replybullet Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 5:28am
I am making small small steps in completing this, I just can't seem to get it completely perfect *yet*.

My Group Header 2 is our different Sales Reps, with Group Header 3 being the different customers within them.

The Details section shows line by line the Invoices that are unpaid as of the {?Report_Date}

I have the report suppressing all Invoices that total a 0 amount and suppressing Customers that have a balance of 0 as well. So I know I don't want to mess with the formulas there, they serve as a default pretty much.

My next step is to maybe have the details and footers (I have my footer for Group 3 showing totals of the detail ie total due, total of invoices within 30days, 31-60 days, so on and so forth) suppress the information that isn't relevant within the parameter selected. This parameter can either be Invoices that are less than 30 days old, those that are between 31 and 60 days, 61 and 90 days, and also those that are older than 90 days.

I *think* I have the right mindset for doing it, I'm just either using improper punctuation or improper grammar usage in the formulas for suppressing.

I am thinking in the details it would be.
({?Past_Due} = '>90' and {#<30Days} >= 0)
({?Past_Due '>90' and {#31-60} >=0)


You get the idea....but it's not showing what I want lol.

Where am I going wrong with this?

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum