Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sound field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Wim Rippen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Wim Rippen Replybullet Topic: Sound field
     Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 5:36am
In ACT2011 Premium I have a Sound field: file//c:/xxxxx.mp3 and
are writing reports in CRXI Prof Version.
I am familiar with CR but I try to make it in this way that my clients upon
opening the Creport (or exported CR into PDF) they immediately hear the mp3 sound file.
Somebody told me to make a drill down,but I was not yet able to
make this working.
Anybody has an example ??
Thanks William
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum