Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Difference in Values Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:29am
Hello, I have two fields, date and score. I need to find the difference between the oldest date/score and the most recent date/score. Can you please help? Thanks.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:26am
I would probably create a function to pull last/first of the values
in the fucntion have the option to pass last (recent) and in that select, order by data descending, and return the top1, and in the first (earliest) select order date by ascending and pass back the top1.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum