Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Dynamic Image Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 7:42am
I have a report and I'm trying to get a image to load based on a formula. I insert a dummy image Ole Object, Create from File, Picture, Graphic Location and go to Path and enter "\\ServerName\SHare\" + {Part} + ".bmp" and when I run the report the image stays the same as dummy image.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 11:08am
What version of Crystal are you using? In XI and above, you need to right-click on the image object, select "Format Graphic", select the "Picture" tab and click on the button next to "Graphic Location". Here is where you build the formula that will dynamically load the image based on the data in your report.
Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 4:24am
I am using CR 2008. I insert OLE Object and Picture TabFormat Graphic Location: CLick on Formula and enter simple location: "F:\DWGS\dxf\Images\7K50517562.bmp" and it leaves the static picture on the page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum