| Author |
Message |
Goldberg
Groupie
Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
|

Topic: Reseting page number problem Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 5:09am |
|
Hello,
I have a table with students information and I intend to do their School Agreements all at once. On the section details of my Agreement CR I have a big text box containg text enough to make 4 pages in total, so the Page Number goes like "1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4".
But I'm using a method to print all the Agreements for each class at once to make it faster. Thing is all of them at once will make at least 100 pages and when I use the "Page N of M" special field, logically, it will show the total pages per class, like "1 of 100, 2 of 100, .... 50 of 100, 51 of 100" (...)
What I mean to do is for show the total pages for each agreement making it be like "1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4" instead of showing the total pages per class.
Is that possible? Thanks
Edited by Goldberg - 23 Aug 2011 at 5:10am
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
sharona
Senior Member
Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
|

Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 7:26am |
will it always be a static 4?
if so
create a formula
pagenumber&" "&4
|
|
sharona
|
IP Logged |
|
Goldberg
Groupie
Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
|

Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 10:34pm |
|
Yeah., we could say it's a static 4, but that way, on page 5, wouldn't it make "5 of 4"? And "50 of 4" (...) ?
|
IP Logged |
|
Goldberg
Groupie
Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
|

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:13am |
|
and by the way: on the footer I have an image that's close to the bottom of the footer, but still when I print it leaves a white blank bottom edge...how can I remove that gap? Thanks
|
IP Logged |
|
Goldberg
Groupie
Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
|

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 3:39am |
|
anyone?
|
IP Logged |
|
Goldberg
Groupie
Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
|

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:23am |
|
still haven't figured it out :(
|
IP Logged |
|
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
|

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:14am |
|
reset your page number after detail sectio in the section expert
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|