Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal line chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
VJ29
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote VJ29 Replybullet Topic: Crystal line chart
     Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 8:41am
Hi,
I am using crystal 2008 and database sqlserver2005
I have month on the xaxis and data on the y-axis. I am selecting chart for last 24 months but I only have data available for Jun2011
It's displaying empty graph before that. My users doesn't want to see the empty graph. If i select data for last 2 or 3 months then when there's data for last 24 months they can't see that.
Any suggestions for any formulas.
Thank you in advance
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum