Topic: How can I render my parameters in a order Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 5:10am
I have just finished my report and uploaded them to the web server, but I realise that when the report renders in the browser, the parameters are scattered all over the place.
How can I get the parameter fields to render in particular order and positions with styles and positioning? Using CSS will look good if it camn be programmed from VS 2008
Thanks
____________________
Men put up a strong face just to cover their weaknesses...good!
But a smile makes them live longer....
Which would you choose?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum