Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Date/Time formula error Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dario4Most
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Dario4Most Replybullet Topic: Date/Time formula error
     Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:13pm
Good Day,

I am working on a crystal report for SAP Business One.

I have a formula that returns a string with the value of '2009'. That being the year 2009. This formula is called Year1.

When trying to do a select record statement, I use the following code:

{OINM.docdate} >= DateTime ({@Year1}, 07, 01, 00, 00, 00)

The error I get is: "Too many arguments have been given to this function."

Would anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks
Cheers
Dario
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 3:28am
DateTime (val({@Year1}), 07, 01, 00, 00, 00)
 
CR was getting confused.  When you pass in a string to the function, it is expecting only 1 argument...passing in six numbers is 'expected'
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Dario4Most
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Dario4Most Replybullet Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 12:45am
Thank you, working 100%

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum