Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: SQL Updates Scripts Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
djandlo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote djandlo Replybullet Topic: SQL Updates Scripts
     Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 3:25am
Hi,

I don't right code & don't have the confidence to try on my own so, I'm asking for help.
  • I need to run an update script to clear out the data from iweb_conf_demo.Attendee_ribbons.
  • Then I’ll need to run multiple scripts to update multiple records on the same field iweb_conf_demo.Attendee_ribbons for different groups of registrants. For example ID # 123456, 123465, 654321 & 543216 will need to be updated with the Code 0020 and Code 0650.

    I’m not sure if this makes a difference or not but, the Code info comes from Gen_table.code.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Software/Hardware used:
SQL Server 2005

IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 5:31am
And what does this have to do with Crystal Reports?  I would suggest going to a more appropriate forum for this question - Tek-Tips (www.tek-tips.com) has a SQL Server forum.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
djandlo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote djandlo Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 8:16am
Oops, I posted to the wrong group. Shocked
 
Sorry...
IP IP Logged
sharona
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Quote sharona Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 8:23am
sharona
IP IP Logged
djandlo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote djandlo Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 8:41am
 
Thanks Sharona!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum