Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 2:20am
I am not aware of a way to replicate the adobe pdf functionality in Crystal Reports. It would be a nice feature set to add. The best I know would be to create a scheme where the report was created, export it an editable format such as Word, Excel or .Rtf. That does defeat some of the control over the document that a pdf provided. If someone on the forum knows of a way to make what you want happen I would be really excited to learn about it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum