Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Using a Formula Field in Graph? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kmbunz1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote kmbunz1 Replybullet Topic: Using a Formula Field in Graph?
     Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 3:39pm
Using CR 11:

I have a formula that calculates a Quarter value in my report.  When I try to put it in a chart, the formula doesn't display in the Available Fields Section of the chart.

How can I use this in my chart?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks in Advance!
Using Crystal Reports XI
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum