Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to print field of memo type Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Pension
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Jul 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Pension Replybullet Topic: How to print field of memo type
     Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:27am
I am running Crsytal Report XI and connect to the Oracle 10 database.
I create a report by selecting the field of type memo.  I don't see anything at all in the report.  Also usually one can browse the data in the Field Exploration.  But I cannot browse any memo field in the data record.  Can somebody advise me how I can print out this field in a report?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
CircleD
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 4:20pm
Is your report just the memo field or are you printing something else as well.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum