Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: really stuck on this one. dates and times Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dquerry
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote dquerry Replybullet Topic: really stuck on this one. dates and times
     Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 10:05am
I need to figure out a way to show a percent of what has started and completed within 24 hours vs what is still working and not completed. I have a starttime and a endtime. So i obviously need to do do something with the start time, but I do not know what.
Thank you in advance.
IP IP Logged
dquerry
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote dquerry Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 10:47am
Here is what I have so far

{?StartDate} + 1 <= {?EndDate}
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 11:22am
you can conditionally count something where
datediff('n',table.startdatetime,table.enddatetime)<=1440
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum