Hello,
I am assisting on a Crystal Report that is being used to track information. The information is sensitive, so I cannot go into full detail in the forums, but I can describe the issue I am having.
The records are being pulled through the use of a date range parameter.
Once the records are pulled, it is sorting them by "Customer Name" and then displaying "In/Out times" for each customer.
The report works and sorts correctly, but I am only interested in the most recent "Order Date" and need to find a way to suppress previous dates.
Example of Record:
Last Name, First Middle
In MM/DD/YY HH:MM:SS to MM/DD/YY HH:MM:SS
In Unneeded to Unneeded
In Unneeded to Unneeded
Last Name, First Middle
In MM/DD/YY HH:MM:SS to MM/DD/YY HH:MM:SS
In Unneeded to Unneeded
Is there a way to write a formula to display only the In/Out times that fall within the established date range parameter?
It's been about 3 years since I've had formal training on Crystal and about a year and a half since I've had to even write a report. We went gung-ho on the reports after the formal training and got most of what we needed while it was fresh in our minds.
Thanks for reading and I hope someone can shed some light on this problem. I know the solution is rather simple, but for the life of me I just can't think of what it is at the moment.