Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Comparing Dates without Time Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
joe_crystal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote joe_crystal Replybullet Topic: Comparing Dates without Time
     Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 10:46am
Hi all,

Help would be so much appreciated! I inherited a CR XI report in which dates must be compared. I think I am running into an issue where the time stamp is getting in the way of the comparison.

How can I be sure I am comparing based on the date only (not the time stamp)? One date comes from a db and it is being compared to a date entered via parameter.

Please feel free to ask if you need further clarification. Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 11:08am
{?param} = date(datetimestamp)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum