Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sending report from CR-XI with Outlook-2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Emir_W
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 228
Quote Emir_W Replybullet Topic: Sending report from CR-XI with Outlook-2010
     Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:28pm
Dear all,

I'm trying to send an email from my system (using GP-10).
The report is designed using CR-XI. And I'm using Office-2010.

When I export it using MAPI from the system it pops me a window that I should put the recipient email address (To/Cc/Subject, and Details). Till here its fine.
After I completed the form and click on 'Send' button it gives me an error message.
It working fine when I use Office-2007.

Note: I'm using CR 11 R2 SP2 after informed by my friend that it will work for sending email (at that time i'm using Office 2007).


Thanks in advance.

Emir.
Emir W
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum