Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: show field on next page? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Quote jbalbo Replybullet Topic: show field on next page?
     Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 4:01am
Hi,
 
This may be simple , but having a time with it..
 
I have a name field where I conditionally supress if name = previous(name)
if the data for that name continues on next page it does not show the name, id there another condition I can add to show the name if its the next page
 
Thx
Joe
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 5:07am
instead of using the previous() formula just use the 'suppress if duplicated' check box in the format field options as I believe it shows it as first instance per page

Edited by DBlank - 14 Jul 2011 at 5:09am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum