Joined: 24 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 11:32am
I have tried that but it messes the other dates up. Example of this will be a entry which used to show as '15/08/2010' and now show as '08/15/2010'. I also need to mention that I converted a varchar to a date field using CDATE.
Joined: 24 Jun 2011
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:37am
check your .csv file date format. and recheck it when u export it in sql database. if you have exported it in correct format it will give u the correct result in crystal report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum