If you open that jpg file you will see we have an audit name on the left, the middle is our dates and on the right is progress bars that is linked to those dates.
We have:
Planned Start Date
Planned End Date
Actual Start Date
Actual End date
I want to create a graph in Crystal toe view it just like the above picture. In other words showing me when the audit was suppose to start and when it actually started. Two different line colours either on each other or even under each other but on the same graph.
I did play around and I could only do it like this:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum