Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Split Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RAlvarado
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote RAlvarado Replybullet Topic: Split
     Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 10:20am
Hi all,

I have an Oracle Database and Crystal Reports 10.

In a table I have a field "NOTAS" with this data:

COD@DESCRIPC@CANT@PU@GR

I need to split this data into 5 strings to make my report. How can I use correctly the Split function in Crystal report.

I don't have use VB and another programming language, I want to get this directly from Crystal reports.

Thanks a lot for yuor help...!

R. Alvarado
IP IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Quote FrnhtGLI Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 1:59am
Create five different formulas and name them whatever you want:

split({NOTAS}, '@')[X]
//where X is an integer 1-5
|< /\ '][' ( )
IP IP Logged
RAlvarado
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote RAlvarado Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:26am
Excellent... Thanks a lot...!
R. Alvarado
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum