Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: SQL Expression w/parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JohnEGI
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote JohnEGI Replybullet Topic: SQL Expression w/parameter
     Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 5:57am
sql:
(Select sum(s.amount) from Sales s
  Join Accounts a on a.AccountKey = s.AccountKey
  Join Campaigns c on c.CampaignKey = a.CampaignKey
  Where c.Code = '3EG6')
 
I'd like to write the where clause as: Where c.Code = {?Code}
 
I have written it like that, but nothing is displayed when the report is previewed. Whereas if I hard code the value, data is displayed.
 
I have added SQL Commands, but I get warning messages in the Link tab.
 
Any ideas on how to get the parameter to work?
John
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum