Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Topic: Called Tunctaing in Excel Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 12:10am
I am using CR10 and I have a report that lists stores, orders and weight. The report shows all of them on seperate lines. What I need to do is to combine them into one line if they have the same order number and list all of the stores on that same line. I know I can suppress the lines if the orders is duplicated but I need to be able to see all of those stores on that order.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 7:05am
Well I got it to work. Kind of. It only works if the store field is all the way to the left of the detail section otherwise if you click the field it just shows highlighted areas where the info shou;d be. So If I put the field all the way to the right and then do the Underlay following section the order number sits on top of the store number.
Thanks
Kevin
I also noticed I cant put any other fields at the end and if I create another detail section it affects it too even though it does not have anything checked in the Section Expert.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 6:49am
I have tried that but when I move it over and then recheck it nothing shows up. If I look in the design view before I move it I see the field normally and then the rest of the line is filled with the field repeated and highlighted. When I look in the design view after I move it and recheck the format it does not show the first field it just shows all the higlghted ones and in the preview if I have the field higlighted it shows the boxes highlighted but not the data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum