Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Calculate a Data Field from the Details Section Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 7:33pm
Greetings,
Hello guys, I`m very new to Crystal Report and I hope I could find my answers here within this community.
I created a report in Crystal Report 11, and I added a database connection to an Access2007 Table. Then I dropped an AREA field from that table into the Details Section of my report. So now I can show all the records from that table in my report.
The question is:
I want to add the sum of this AREA field on the Report Footer Section in order to get the total area. How I can do that in Crystal Report software?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum