Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how display date in another language Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
minibrus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote minibrus Replybullet Topic: how display date in another language
     Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:01am
Hi,
 
I am using Crystal report 2008 in Italian language. International setting on machine where CR is installed is it_IT.
The date in my report is displayed like "mecoledì 1 giugno 2011" but I need to display the report in international language and then i need to have a date like "Wednesday 1 June 2011"
 
How I can do this?

 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum